April 24, 2010

Crop Circles Explained



Cute, but we're well into Spring, so why am I not posting photos of Ruby among the crocuses? Well, it's our second day of pretty heavy snow here in Colorado, and my dogs insisted that I share the wealth with our friends! I can't say I really share their excitement about this unexpected windfall...snowfall...but it makes them happy, so I'm happy!

By the way, there's still time to enter our Kong Wobbler giveaway! We have the best readers, check out their cute and funny stories!

Update: For our friends in climes where Spring means Spring (we remember!) and who cannot believe we are basking in the white stuff, Ruby sends some postcards...wish you and the doggies were here...









12 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Thank Woo!

That snow is much better than my pink stuff!

Please snooter and roll fur me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Oh, how we would love that snow - we have rain, rain, and more rain, or as Mom says, mud, mud, and more mud:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Beardie Boys said...

Hey Girls, you really look like you're having a blast with the white stuff. We're done with that season and now we're onto mulch! It's awesome, we love bringing it into the house...and not just on the first floor, we like to track it all the way upstairs. Can you please come and visit we could use some help. Mom's getting the carpet cleaned next week, so right after that would be awesome. :)
Love B & C

1000 Goldens said...

I knew there had to be a logical explanation for the circles - it makes perfect sense to me now! Thank you for sharing your snow Miss Ruby - it looks heavenly :)

Anonymous said...

Don't miss the white stuff. You girls go right ahead and have your fun. How beautiful you look out there.

Lisa, Ellie and Hosta said...

WOW - that is absolutely crazy! And I thought the rain was annoying! You can keep the snow though and I'll keep the rain! :D Looks like they are having fun!

Amy said...

Awwe, they're having so much fun!! Buster is completely jealous and Ty is thinking "why are those crazy dogs running in the snow when they could laying in their bed?"

Sophia said...

I just discovered your blog and love it. I chuckled at the crop circles...hee. There should be more snow here where I live, but it has been rain, constant rain, for over a week now! :)

JCelestial said...

Looks like such fun! Your dogs are beautiful!!

bowsnhearts said...

The photos are so pretty! Ruby looks so happy!

I have never seen snow before yet...Ruby has done so much more than me!!

Kari in WeHo said...

would that really be crop circles? or snow circles?

the art of graphite said...

Ha ha love your explanation of crop circles. The photos are amazing.