January 17, 2010

Camp Ruby Update

Looks like Ruby's first day went really well! Thank you to her puppy sitter, who sent us this thoughtful note:

Just wanted to let you know she's doing great for her first day -- ran a bit wild with my husky this afternoon, but at my dad's so far she's been ambling around and sleeping. (Sleeping at my feet now actually) totally mellow girl! She took turns walking around the room and laying by us. Also made friends with one of my cats -- I tried to snag a picture of them laying together but the cat jumped up on the couch!

Whew. Makes me feel so great to know that she's adjusting well and having a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Kari in WeHo said...

sounds like she is having a good time!

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Running a bit wild with a husky sounds like LOTS of fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The OP Pack said...

Yes, nothing wrong with running with a husky - zoomies time!!!

Glad to hear things are going well.

Tail wags, the OP Pack