March 5, 2010

March Comes In Like A Sweet, Delusional Dream

It's a huge month for birthdays here at Raising Ruby. So many of our family members and friends are March babies...including me! Yep, mine's this Sunday and I'll be Sweet Sixteen! I'm really looking forward to taking Ruby to my junior prom and getting my license and whoo, college is just around the corner! PAR-TEE!!!!

So, Happy Birthday March Babies! Ruby and I send you all a virtual card sealed with kisses:



And as an extra-special bonus birthday present, I give you a photo of our very first outing together. That's right, Hallmark, you're where it all began. I call this shot, "Zombie Mommy, The Face Of Housebreaking."



I can't believe I'm posting this masterpiece. At least I airbrushed out the bra strap.

Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating this month and everyone have a fantastic weekend!

16 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Happy Birthday!

Both Ruby and you (I assume? I haven't seen much photos of you on the blog!) look so cute in the last picture!!

I hope Ruby gives you lots of hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Since Ruby can't type it, I will! Happy Birthday Zombie Mommy!

Kari in WeHo said...

Happy birthday!

1000 Goldens said...

Happy Birthday!! I like that Ruby's first outing was at Hallmark.

P.S. Hilarious about the bra strap :)

Clive said...

A very Happy Birthday from all of us!

Clive and all the gang

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say Happy Birthday! Have fun!

Dennis Novak said...

Happy Birthday from a fellow fish! My Birthday is the day before yours on the 6th. By the way, I have recommended your blog to a few dog aficionados. I really enjoy your posts. I am learning something and enjoy your pictures, prose, and sense of humor. Good job on Raising Ruby: both the blog and the project.

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Happy Barkday! ;-)

I hope woo get plenty of khake and tummy rubs!

Happy Weekend Too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Carly Findlay said...

Happy birthday :)
Love the pics x

Toby- The dog with a blog said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you. Ruby Hallmark is one of my favorite places to go. Maggie wants to thank you for the kiss. Give mommy hugs and kisses

Whimpurr said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute pic of you both!

The OP Pack said...

Wow, we are so impressed - you are turning SIXTEEN - such a wonderfully responsible young lady - we had no idea. Now we hold you in even higher esteem than we have before. We send you wishes for a very sweet and happy birthday and lots of fun at your prom.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara and the Momster too

AVCr8teur said...

Happy Birthday! How cute that Ruby is picking out an appropriate birthday card for you and other March babies!

The Thundering Herd said...

A very Happy Birthday to you from all of The Herd.

london vet said...

I would like to wish you a happy birthday.

Your job is a dream!

I would love to train dogs such as yourself.