March 27, 2010

Go West, Young Blog

I'm the kind of person who really likes change. So now that Blogger has some new templates, I'm trying one out. I wish they'd implement a feature where I could use my own background image, but the wood was kinda Western-ish, so I thought it would be cute for my Western dog. Also, I was able to get back some of the features I lost on my previous template, like the date stamp.

I'll be playing around with it, so if you find things aren't viewing correctly or something just looks screwy, please drop me a line. Not that I'm techy enough to be able to fix it, but hey, I can try! Thanks!

11 comments:

Toby- The dog with a blog said...

New ideas, new designs, yeah!

Rachel said...

I love it and I think the template is perfect for you.

Lori Jablons said...

Nice work!

1000 Goldens said...

Beautiful, I like your new design a lot :)

RILEY AND STAR said...

It looks real cute to us! We like it! Thanks for coming by to say Hi!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Erin and GuidePupPompei said...

We gave your blog an award! Check it out Pompei

Erin and GuidePupPompei said...

@ Pompei's Progress blog ;)

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Furry nice!

We are too skhared to even touch ours!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kari in WeHo said...

I like it :) I was thinking of changing my blog up too

Raising Addie said...

Great design!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Becky said...

Oh love your blog! Ruby sounds like a great dog! I admire so so much puppy raisers - you are incredible.