December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays from David & Ruby!



Hi, everyone! It's snowing in Colorado today and in the spirit of the season, here's a cool holiday card for all of you from David and Ruby!

David is a graphic designer and illustrator with enviable skillz. He rocks the South Park style here with his own style and humor...did you catch the famous Ruby head tilt?!! Each time I see a piece of David's art, I can't wait to see the next one.

He's planning on getting a website together and when he's ready to launch, I'll post the address here. So, stay tuned...!

********

As you know, I've taken a break from blogging to spend more time with my precious Kiva. She is now 14.5 years old and I am very grateful for the gift of each moment I have with her. I've also been raising our new service pup, Rissie, who has brought pure joy into our lives. Until I'm back to blogging, feel free to come on over to Twitter and visit! Wishing all of you a very happy and healthy New Year!

14 comments:

Jennifer Kachnic said...

David is really talented! Jenny

J. Kappel said...

Very sweet...I see a line of pet/greeting cards coming! Happy holidays from Teddy Jedi Night Charlatte Joanne and Dan

Amy said...

Happy holidays to all of you!

1000 Goldens said...

The only thing better than Ruby's head tilt is David's Christmas sweater - I love it :) Best wishes to all of you, and special love to Miss Kiva.

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

What a grea t way to wish evFURRYone a HAppy HOWLidays!!!

Hugz&Khysses
Khyra

KB said...

Wow, that is a special card. I love the graphics and I can see Ruby's spirit shining through. The head tilt made me grin!

Way to go David and Ruby. I love seeing the two of you as a team on the card!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

That is such a cute graphic. Thanks for sharing it with us. We know how you feel about Kiva, Phantom just hit the 14 mark too. And Rissie is just adorable. We don't tweet, we just woo:)

Sending you wishes for a very Happy Christmas.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

Austin Berkeley said...

That is a great card! The artwork perfectly captures David and Ruby. Nice work David!

Kelli Jo said...

I love the card! The South Park theme jumped off the page because it was done so well! Happy Holidays.

Patsy said...

Great holiday greeting! Keep it up... I'd like to see New Years next :)

Jan Ryan said...

This is a great card. David has such talent.

chandra said...

That is the best holiday card ever! You must have been so thrilled to receive it. David is such a talent. Please do share the link to his site when it's up!

Hope you and your pack had a wonderful holiday. LOVE the Christmas photo tweeted of gorgeous Kiva. Hugs to you all with an extra squeeze for your super senior girl!

-Chandra at DDY.

jyothi said...

Thats a great card...

Anonymous said...

What a big smile this brings! I miss your blogging, but understand. The new pup is adorable! And busy!

Look forward to the day you pick up your blogging pen again!

Jeanne