June 7, 2011

Pupdate: Congrats to Ruby's Sis, Rowena

Just got a tweet from puppy raiser @KatieEGriffin letting me know that Ruby's sister, Rowena, finished advanced training and has been paired up with a partner! Congratulations to Rowena, her new partner, and Rowena's puppy raisers and trainers.

Rowena's the little yellow triplet on the right.


Thanks for the pupdate, Katie! You and your family raised an awesome dog!

6/16 - Very Special Pupdate!  Rowena's new partner, Shannon, left some very kind words in the comments that truly touched my heart. Be sure to visit Shannon's blog, Living with a Service Dog, where she'll share stories of her and her family's life with service dog Rowena.

7 comments:

KatieEGriffin said...

aw my baby! Thanks for posting this! I'm so proud my "my" Rowena and so happy she got paired up!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Congrats to Rowena - that was an amazing litter.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Anonymous said...

Good news about Roweena! We have been following Ruby's story and just think that it is such a nice thing that you all raise service puppies!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Khongrats!

What great genes AND pawesome humans too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

101 puppies said...

they look really adorable, congrats to Rowena and their masters! ;-)

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart said...

That's awesome news. So happy to hear it.

Shannon said...

I feel kinda funny posting as I have never left a comment, but I have been reading your blog for the past two years and have LOVED it! :) I started my application through CaPR about two years ago, and I thought that I would comment here because Rowena was actually paired with me. We are starting our placement training in July and I can't wait for her to join our family!!
I have valued all of your posts as they have helped me understand everything that goes into raising a service dog. It truly helped me see the love and care that they are given from day one.
Many thanks to you and everyone helping in raise these amazing service dogs! :)