January 14, 2011

Photo Pupdate: Two Roos!

Guess who's joined Ruby in Advanced Training? Her sister Racine! Can you tell which is which?


I smiled twice as wide when I opened my email and saw this pic! Thank you, S!

Don't forget, ballots for the Eleventh Annual Weblog Awards (2011 Bloggies) are being accepted through Sunday 1/16. Please nominate Raising Ruby for "Best-Kept Secret Weblog" to help us in our mission to raise awareness. Many service dog organizations rely on the assistance of volunteers to keep their programs going, so let's make sure that's not a secret!

Looking to volunteer with an organization in your area? For a list of accredited members of Assistance Dogs International, please click here.

10 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

This is tough, at first we thought Ruby was on the right as we look at the pic, but now we think she is on the left - hmmmmm, one of those cuties is Ruby. We'll go with the right.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Spangle said...

What an adorable pair!

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

Aww, I bet you really enjoyed getting that photo!
I'll leave the guessing up to others... as I know I'll be bad :)

Erin and Co. said...

Aww! We we know its Ruby on the Right :)) Those ears are a dead giveaway!! :))

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

TeRRifikh ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1000 Goldens said...

Roo Roo on the right. Right?

Ruby's Raiser said...

Right!

KB said...

I'm not going to try to guess!

We had two littermates as our first two chocolate labs. One day, I sneakily switched their collars (that were different colors). My husband didn't even notice but was totally mystified when each dog wasn't answer to "his" name :)

What a happy photo! It's so nice that the trainer is keeping you in the loop. It would be much harder with no news.

Anonymous said...

Hi Raising Ruby,
Ruby is on the right. Hope I'm right. Ruby you look wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Sierra Rose said...

Yay for double the fun!!! Even in training. They must be happy to be together too! Such smiles :)

Sweet hugs,
Sierra Rose