October 3, 2010

Guest Post: Raven Gets Ready For Homecoming

Dear Sister Ruby –

I have been following your blog and you are right, we are big dogs now!

Last weekend was very exciting, while you went to a great brunch and learned lots of interesting stuff, I got to help my friend Laura get ready for her homecoming…

Here she is last year (notice that I am not ON the sofa)
They are so cute when they are little aren’t they?


Flash forward – Here I am Friday night shopping at Forever 21 with her. I was very interested in the first 100 dresses but after my mom went charging out after dress #101 (and it wasn’t even in spots) I decided that I would just practice my down with an implied stay and hope she didn’t forget me. Oh, the life of a highly trained Service Dog (in training) is tough but I am sooooo ready in case my potential partner is a teenage girl….


After all that excitement, Laura found a great dress, got ready in time with lots of help from Reina and me and had a fabulous time at the dance. I gave her some extra attention on her way out, just so she remembers that I am the dude who loves her best.


I can’t wait to hear what your next adventure is…

Raven


(Hey Bro, a boy with such patience in the fitting room? That's gotta be worth at least two Frosty Paws AND some elk jerky! Laura looks absolutely beautiful, and her blue dress with your black coat is stunning – you make a great pair! Love, Sis Roo)

4 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Raven did a great job supervising the dress shopping. And the lucky one looks just beautiful in her pretty dress - bet she had a lot of fun at the dance.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Erin and Co. said...

Good job Raven!! :0

1000 Goldens said...

OMD - what a beautiful puppy you were :) Pretty dress too!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Great job Raven!

That is a pawesome dress that so does khomplemnet Raven's pawesome khoat!

What smiles!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra