April 11, 2012

Ruby and David Pupdate!

Happy Spring, everyone! We've all finally thawed out after a long, snowy winter, but the sun up here at a mile high can't even compare to the burst of sunshine I just received in my inbox:


Isn't she gorgeous? Oh, Ruby. You are so grown up and so beautiful. And I love your pink lemonade nose!

Ruby's partner David very kindly sent me these photos with a note saying that his girl is getting pretty buff from her daily walks and playing tug of war. She sure is! And at nearly three years old, I think she's finally grown into her giant ears, too!

David, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness in sharing your photos and allowing me to share them with everyone who has followed service dog Ruby's journey.


Seeing you and Ruby together means so much to me. :)

10 comments:

KatieEGriffin said...

yay Ruby! Keep up the great work!

Mogley G. Retriever said...

It is so wonderful that you can get an update. You put a lot of time and work into making Ruby what she is, so you should be proud of your accomplishments.

Mogley G. Retriever

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Oh, she is so beautiful and such a dear!!! We bet you have the biggest smile on your face and the greatest feeling in your heart.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tamara said...

Now that David and Ruby have had several months together, their bond is even more visible! You are a beautiful, wonderful girl Ruby :o)

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart said...

Love it, love it, love it. Three cheers for David and Ruby!!!

KB said...

My eyes are filled with tears. You must be so proud of your girl! And, I am so very happy that she is with such a thoughtful man who obviously loves her!

We had a yellow lab named Samson who died 3 years ago. He had a pink nose just like Ruby's. Her photo brought his memory flooding back to me.

1000 Goldens said...

Seeing the two of them made my day, thank you :)

Anonymous said...

It fills our hearts to see Ruby and David together. Ruby you are so beautiful and thank you Raising Ruby for the update. Were so proud. G&G

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Such love and admiration from both species!

Thanks for making it PAWSible!

Of course, thanks for sharing!

Please thank David for letting us see how Roo is doing!

Sue said...

So wonderful to see David and Ruby. What a wonderful team!!