August 29, 2011

Smilin' Pups


Puppy kisses, congratulations to all, and our great appreciation to everyone who voted for Raising Ruby in the Petties Awards — we may not have fetched the title this year, but our readers and friends always make us feel like winners! I am so thankful for all of your support in spreading the word about service dogs and the independence they can help bring to people with disabilities.

I'm also very grateful for your many kind comments and emails on my previous post about Kiva. I love reading about your experiences and sharing tips and suggestions on how we can provide the fullest lives possible for our senior dogs. If you have a question, a solution, or just feel like chatting about the precious old dog who shares your life and heart, feel free to contact me anytime!

Enjoy each day!

5 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Kiva sure looks quite happy there, doesn't she? And always good to see Ruby and pals. She will always be a winner with us.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

*grin* I could talk about senior dogs all day long. And when the girls get a little older, we'll adopt a senior dog. No one will ever take the place of my sweet little TaiChi, but since I didn't even meet her until she was 13, she taught me how wonderful old doggies can be. And one of these years, we'll have another elder stateswoman!

Love the smiling pups, too!

-Dr. Liz (and not Fiona the dog, who learned all about life from our very senior TaiChi!)

scotsmad said...

Sorry to hear about the Petties, but you know Ruby is a winner.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

1000 Goldens said...

Ruby won in our hearts...

KB said...

I can't believe that you didn't win. I thought that you would, for sure.

Pats to Kiva. She looks very happy!