February 7, 2011

Photo Pupdate: Courtside

I never did get the chance to take Ruby to an indoor sporting event. She behaved really well when I had her on the sidelines of outdoor sports like soccer, but the sights, sounds, echoes, and noise indoors can be a whole different ballgame for a service puppy in training.

Happily, I've heard that Roo attended her first indoor basketball game and behaved like a champ. Check out this concentration!


I understand that she loved all the action, and the hoopla (ha!) didn't faze her a bit. Attagirl Roo!

Thanks to S for this keen photo of our little yellow fangirl.

7 comments:

Roxanne @ Champion of My Heart said...

That's awesome. So happy to see Roo @ work.

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

That is just wonderful. The noise level in a gymnasium for a basketball game is really loud and bothersome. Ruby is doing so very well. Congrats.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

KB said...

Roo is a champion! You know... your updates make me think that being a service dog trainer might be fun!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

We've got THAT smile going here!

Way to go Roo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1000 Goldens said...

Roo Roo - your focus is adorable! Always so happy when we get updates on you ;)

Anonymous said...

Love to get your updates. Roo you look so good. We miss you. Keep up the good work.

Rudy - The dog with a blog said...

Love the update, I always enjoy updates about my pups!
Such a cute picture, glad to hear she's doing well.

Rudy's Raiser